SAVE $$$ thousands of dollars in kitchen renovations!
Paint dated wood cabinets to look, last & feel new again.
- Superb results to affordable kitchen renovations.
- SAVE budget money for new counter tops, flooring, mortgage etc.
- Add value to real estate the smart way.
If you are planning to renovate your kitchen, debating new vs repainting your kitchen, you are happy with the layout of your kitchen but simply put... wish the wood didn't look so yellowed and dated.... then you have come to the right place.
Our Restoration Process vs Competition:
We don't just spray paint over the wood. We strip, blast & seal open grain before any finish goes on.
We remove all the doors and drawers, dismantle everything but the cabinet shells (you do not need to remove dishes etc)
We take everything back to our shop where we meticulously remove varnish, spray a smooth and durable finish that looks and feels amazing. see Testimonials
Our superb restoration process combined with ability to hand paint remaining details of cabinet shells and frames on location transforms dated cabinets into beautiful, modern looking kitchens!
The typical wood cabinets we paint:
Oak | Maple | Walnut | Fir | Mahogany | Pine | MDF
The bottom line: Refinishing cabinets apposed to replacing will put serious budget money $$$ towards new counter tops, flooring, appliances, down payment etc.
Professionally restored cabinets look great, feel silky smooth, clean well, last for years and... are a fraction of the cost to buying new cabinetry.
- Fast -kitchen renovations completed (most cases) one week start to finish.
- Affordable home improvements, remodeling that increase the value of real estate.
- Low Impact - no removal of cabinets from walls, (cups, dishes etc do not need to be removed).
- Clean -no dusty construction (there is very little disruption to your kitchen).
- Cabinet Colours - white black, over 3800 colour choices to choose from.
How much does something like this cost?