Painting vs Refacing
Refacing kitchen cupboards is an option to consider as it's less expensive to buy new cabinetry. In most cases refacing cabinets is unnecessary if it’s colour you wish to change
- Kitchen cabinet painting is affordable
- Kitchen cabinet painting has more colour choices
- You'll have a better-matched kitchen
Replacing Cabinet Doors
Kitchen cabinet refacing, replacing doors
- Are your kitchen cabinets dated?
- Are the cabinets and vanities made of oak, maple, pine ... ?
- Are you thinking of replacing the doors and drawer fronts to save money?
- Is your kitchen well made?
Maybe you don't even need to replace the doors! Get them professional painted.
Before you go to the expense of "refacing or replacing" consider having the PAINTING Guy spray paint them!