Custom cabinet painting & refinishing since 1975
We make dated kitchen cabinets look, last & feel new again. Guaranteed!
If you are planning to renovate your kitchen, debating new vs repainting your kitchen, you are happy with the layout of your kitchen but simply put... wish the wood didn't look so yellowed or dark and dated.... then you have come to the right painting company.
Painting vs replacing
- Save budget money for new counter tops, flooring, mortgage down-payment etc.
- Professionally spray painted cabinets not only look great, they add value to your home.
- Fast and efficient way to renovate kitchen, bathroom, laundry room cabinetry (average start to finish in 7 days)
Why choose us?
- Off site spray finishing
- Unlimited colours.
- LOW VOC
- Satisfaction guaranteed (see our testimonials)
- Locally owned, highly trained and in business since 1975
Our Restoration Process vs Competition:
We don't just spray paint over the wood. We clean, sand, vacuum, prime, seal open grain before any finish goes on.
We remove all the doors and drawers, disassemble everything but the cabinet shells (you do not need to remove dishes etc)
We take everything back to our cabinet shop where we meticulously clean, sand old varnish so our spray finish sticks and LOOKS AMAZING. (durable, factory smooth cabinet finishing) see our Testimonials
Our superb restoration process combined with ability to hand paint remaining details of cabinet shells and frames on location transforms dated cabinets into beautiful, modern looking kitchens!
Our clients consistently say this - I knew they were going to look good but not this good, WOW!"
The typical wood cabinets we paint:
Oak | Maple | Walnut | Fir | Mahogany | Pine | MDF
The bottom line: Refinishing cabinets apposed to replacing will put serious budget money $$$ towards new counter tops, flooring, appliances, down payment etc.
Professionally restored cabinets look great, feel silky smooth, clean well, last for years and... are a fraction of the cost to buying new cabinetry.
- Fast -kitchen renovations completed (most cases) one week start to finish.
- Affordable home improvements, remodeling that increase the value of real estate.
- Low Impact - no removal of cabinets from walls, (cups, dishes etc do not need to be removed).
- Clean -no dusty construction (there is very little disruption to your kitchen).
- Cabinet Colours - white black, over 3800 colour choices to choose from.