Custom cabinet painting & refinishing since 1975
We paint dated kitchen cabinets and vanities that look, last & feel new again.
Add value to your kitchen
(Above) This house was on the market for 2 months.. The general comments from potential buyers pointed out how dated the kitchen looked. To get this house sold, the realtor advised the home owners to get PAINTING Guys to paint the kitchen cabinets.
A week later we were done! The realtor said our cabinet finishing added $20,000 to this house. It sold the next day we finished!
How to paint kitchen cabinets
If you are planning to renovate your kitchen, debating new vs repainting your kitchen, you are happy with the layout of your kitchen but simply put... wish the wood didn't look so yellowed or dark and dated.... then you have come to the right painting company.
Painting vs replacing
- Save budget money for new counter tops, flooring, mortgage down-payment etc.
- Professionally spray painted cabinets not only look great, they add value to your home.
- Fast and efficient way to renovate kitchen, bathroom, laundry room cabinetry (average start to finish in 7 days)
Why choose us?
Bottom line - Our cabinet refinishing is without question, beautiful! You will never suspect dated cabinets were just painted. We are the best at this service because we're not just the average residential painters. We are fine cabinet finishers highly skilled in high end residential Painting & Decorating. That is the BIG difference.
- Off site spray finishing
- On-site detailing - Everything needed to make kitchen cabinets look finished.
- On site detail painting including ceiling, walls and trim.
- Choose unlimited Benjamin Moore colours. (Find a Benjamin Moore store near you)
- LOW VOC Paint
- Satisfaction guaranteed (see our testimonials)
- Locally owned, highly skilled painting since 1975
Our Restoration Process vs Competition:
We don't just spray paint over the wood. We clean, scrape, sand, vacuum, prime, seal open grain before any finish goes on.
Cleaning & Sanding
We remove all the doors and drawers, disassemble everything but the cabinet shells (you do not need to remove dishes etc) See /painting-cabinet-face-frames-and-panels
We take everything back to our cabinet shop where we meticulously de-grease, scrape, clean, sand old varnish so our spray finish sticks and LOOKS AMAZING. (durable, factory smooth cabinet finishing) see our Testimonials
Our superb restoration process combined with ability to hand paint remaining details of cabinet shells and frames on location transforms dated cabinets into beautiful, modern looking kitchens!
Our clients consistently say this - I knew they were going to look good but not this good, WOW!"
The typical wood cabinets we paint:
Oak | Maple | Walnut | Fir | Mahogany | Pine | MDF
Professionally restored cabinets look great, feel silky smooth, clean well, last for years and are a fraction of the cost to buying new cabinetry.See our examples
- Fast -kitchen renovations completed (most cases) one week start to finish.
- Affordable home improvements, remodeling that increase the value of real estate.
- Low Impact - no removal of cabinets from walls, (cups, dishes etc do not need to be removed).
- Clean -no dusty construction (there is very little disruption to your kitchen).
- Cabinet Colours - white black, over 3800 colour choices to choose from.
How much does something like this cost?
We don't charge based on how many doors or drawers you have. Each kitchen is based on the wood (Maple, Oak, PVC, MDF, etc), and trim detail:
- Flat-panel or Slab
- Glass doors
- Microwave box
- Gable ends, crowns and kick boards
Every kitchen has grease or food somewhere and this has to be removed.
NOTE: you cannot use (example) TSP to clean grease alone. We know products like TSP are recommended but this is simply not true. Every kitchen has to be sanded so primer and paint bonds "deeper" into the wood. The better the bond, the less likely paint will chip.