Professional kitchen cabinet painting and refinishing since 1975
Serving: Edmonton, Lloydminster, Bonnyville, St. Paul, Fort Saskatchewan, St. Albert, Lac La Biche, Morinville, Mundare, Smoky Lake, Athabasca, Cold Lake, Elk Point, Vegreville, Barrhead, Radway, Meadow Lake, Innisfree and surrounding areas.
Save thousands compared to replacing or refacing
- Paint kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, pantries, island, doors, drawers, shelves, frames and boxes to look new again!
3500 Benjamin Moore colour choices!
The average cost is between $4500 and $6500 however we've also refinished kitchen cabinets costing a lot more than this. Our price is based on how many colours, how many doors and drawers there are in total, the condition of the cabinets and the profile of the cabinets as well.
The kitchen you see below cost $8500 to paint two colours.
What to Expect
- Start to finish in 10 days!
- The kitchen is still functional during the entire process!
- No messy construction!
- Cupboards and drawers do not need to be emptied ! (what to expect)
Below and throughout this website is a Step-by-Step Guide on How we Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- Adjusting cabinet doors and drawers
- Disassembling the cabinets
- Labelling the doors and drawers
- Cleaning the doors and drawers
- Air Blasting
- Stacking on racks
- Sanding Between Coats
- Finish coats